Still Working...


I've decided to take the day off and try to figure out what was wrong with the blogger following connection. I believe it's fixed now, if you guys go to your blogger dashboards you should be able to see all the posts from last week, but they'll show up as only having been posted yesterday. Let me know if you have any other issues by emailing me at pagetraveler@gmail.com. I really appreciate you all helping me out that way.

And a special shout-out to Glo, over at A Different Drum Beat,  who notified me of this most recent problem. That was very cool of you. You are officially on the Cool Kids List.

So, I'll see you guys tomorrow, and by then I should have all things fixed the way I want them to be.

Reading, eating, cleaning, and tech-ing,

Darci- The Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top