The Cool Kids

It's true.
Today, I am dedicating a post to YOU.

I am so flippin' excited to announce, that along with the 13 "Google Friend Connect" followers, and the 10 Facebook followers that you can see here on this page
(three of which are duplicates...)

We ALSO have 21 Feedburner Followers!
(which includes RSS feed, & email notifications).

That means, we have a total of (around) 40 Followers!

We've got ourselves a little community here!
And I am EXTREMELY grateful to ALL of you, for taking time out of your busy lives, whether it's once, twice, or five times a week, or even every other week or whenever...

THANK YOU for being a part of the little community we're building here at Page Traveler Tales!

My purpose in starting this blog was to get myself thinking critically, and just plain thinking about stuff in general. And I believe I have improved in that area! I can still progress more, and I plan to, but with your help, I've exercised my Mind Muscle and gotten some serious thinking done!

There would be absolutely no point in my doing this without the feedback I get from you guys. So thank you for reading, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for commenting, and THANK YOU for sharing the posts you love with other people. That, above all else, really helps me out. I love seeing new people around here, and I love hearing your thoughts on the things I write, whether you agree with me or not. Especially when you DON'T agree, thanks for being nice about it and not sending me hate mail... that's a frightening thought...

So again, for the final time (today),











You are, without any doubt, the COOLEST, HOTTEST, SMARTEST, most SPECTACULAR followers anyone could ever ask for.

So have a great day! Because I told you to.

Til tomorrow, kids...

Darci - The Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top